Improving Your Business Website
First impressions really matter for your home, but they matter even more for your business. You know how important it is to make sure that your brand is a good one, but when was the last time you spared your business website a second thought? You have to consider how people perceive your business, and if you aren’t ensuring that your business website is the best it can be, you’re missing something!
You only have a limited amount of time to grab the attention of those looking at your website. No one wants to linger on a website that’s cluttered, overly cramped with text and loads slowly – just as you wouldn’t! You could use a website design company to manage this for you and make sure that you are always getting this right, but one of the best things that you can do is decide for yourself how you want to improve your business website. You have to know how it all works so that you can know which changes you need to make and when. Below, we’ve put together a list of ways that you can improve your business website.
5 Simple Steps to Improving Your Business Website:
- VALUE: Make sure that you are adding value. With this, you can ensure that you are telling your visitors what you do and why you are doing it. The value proposition should be your headline so that the first thing that people see is how you are going to help them.
- EASE: Improve your navigation. There is nothing more frustrating than having to scroll for years through a website because someone hasn’t put up a search box. It turns people off of your website and it’s lazy not to have that particular box there. Instead of encouraging people to engage, it shows that you’d rather waste their time than help them to get to the point. Instead of doing this, add a search box and improve your navigation.
- ACTION: Add calls to action text boxes. These are the directions that you give your users. You’re telling them where to look, what to seek and how to get in touch – all with a call to action. Buttons can be big and bold, static or moving. You need to make sure that you are direct with them, with anything ‘get a quote’ to ‘download now’.
- APPEAL: Adding color. It’s a good idea to add your brand colors to your website – but don’t over saturate your site with colors all over the place. You can do better when you stay subtle with your colors and it impresses the viewer if it’s pretty!
- WORTH: Ask yourself whether YOU would buy something. It may sound like a great way to be biased, but you have to know that you would want to get something off a website that looks like yours. If you can’t answer yes to that question, then you know that the website just isn’t right for your business. It has to be something you would actually want to use, too. User experience matters!
In today’s post-COVID, work-from-home, pandemic restrained society, it is more important than ever to not only have an attractive website, but one that is well optimized on the backside and packed with powerful code. We all need websites that will not only be easily found through our direct marketing and advertising efforts, but found organically in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing when people “Google” for the products and services you offer online. The most important part?
You need a 5-Star Website Design Company that is able to convert visitors into sales.
That’s why our customers love Ascend. Our 5-Star Website Design Company and Marketing teams teach you to not only convert sales through the use of sound Marketing strategy and honest Sales psychology, but how to make life-long clients and friends (not just a one-time sale).
When You work with Ascend, your website is just one part of a custom and integrated Marketing plan for your success. From start to finish we design your new website with the end in mine (your ultimate goals, not just the short-term immediate ones). We start by reverse engineering a custom marketing plan for you, then set up the key metrics and benchmarks for you shoot for along the way, and then help you measure your progress while making any necessary changes needed to help you not only achieve your goals, but exceed them.
Click here to contact us today and learn how you can turn your boring informational website into a thriving sale funnel!💪🏼
DISCLAIMER: This is an affiliate article. We post affiliate articles with the intent of helping you grow. They are not written, researched, or necessarily endorsed by our team. They are simply content submitted to us by what appears to be respectable affiliate sources, people, and organizations, which upon initial review, seem solid and helpful to our community, so we post them. It is up to you to personally verify the facts, links, organizations mentioned, the validity of the information presented, and any/all claims made in the article(s). To report an issue with any of the information, links, or organizations mentioned in this, or any content posted on our website, or if you simply have a question or need something we can help you with, please contact us now.