WATCH THE PODCAST
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
Cherie Burton: Mrs. Utah on Mental Illness, Suicide, Forming Strong Connections, & Adoption
Have you heard the one about the young girl raised in Utah with love, but was surrounded by poverty, mental illness, and controlled by a male dominated society? You know, the one where her world view was framed and dictated from birth by the Mormon Church and she had to educated her way through to find personal freedom and soul sovereignty from the oppression and lies?
Well, if you haven’t, check out this episode of the Remarkable People Podcast to learn how today’s guest evolved from humble beginnings to winning the Mrs. Utah pageant, finding her spiritual freedom, becoming the wife of one, mother of six, and inspiring women around the globe. Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to the Cherie Burton story!
Cherie’s work as an author, holistic psychologist, international speaker, mom of 6, podcast host, emotional release facilitator and feminine leadership development trainer has helped thousands of women all over the world find wholeness.
- “Surrender it to God.”– Cherie Burton
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://cherieburton.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CherieBurtonPage/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cherie.burton/
- Go to Cherie’s website and get a free downloadable HEALING KIT at: https://www.standspeakshine.com/healingkit
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Religion, Mormonism, Bipolar Disorder, Creative Zone, Suicide, Depression, Mental Illness, Self Care, Mental Health, Adoption, Mrs. Utah, Soul Zone, Soul Sovereignty, Shaming
- Mentions: George Hoffman, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Brigham Young University
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click Here to Connect with David
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇