Have you heard the one about the two young artists who got burned in music industry by the people they trusted most, meet one another at the lowest points of their careers, and then fell in love? You know, the one where they got married, started a business together (worked a ton), started a record label together (worked a ton), had a son (worked a ton), and are now running an international social media content marketing company that is growing like crazy (still working a ton)?
Well if you haven’t yet, hang on and check out this episode of the Remarkable People Podcast: The Zaena x Jason Maek story!
Zaena x Jason Maek are successful musicians, notable philanthropists, and serial entrepreneurs. Their current single “TikTok” is viral on the social media app TikTok with over 35 million views. The married duo recently raised over $100,000 for organizations that help homeless teens. Zaena x Jason Maek are also the co-founders of Shuffle Presents – the new wave partnerships agency that specializes in event partnerships, integrated content experiences, and TikTok marketing.
- “It’s a funny thing. The more I practice, the luckier I get.“ – Arnold Palmer
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: ShufflePresents.com
- Explanation of What a Litmus Test is: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/litmus%20test
GUEST CONTACT INFO:
- YouTube & TikTok: @zaenaxjasonmaek
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Digital Content Creation, Entrepreneurship, Sacrifice, starting a business, having realistic expectations, building a community, talent vs image, marketing, time, digital economy, commitment, hard work, dedication, flexibility, adaptability, all in, decide, working together, record labels, recording artists
- Mentions: Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson, PlayList Live 2020, Johnny Pasqualone (Instagram & TikTok: @Johnny.Pasqualone)
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us in your favorite podcast directories & players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Socialize with our Remarkable Facebook Community and connect with other Remarkable Friends 🤗(https://bit.ly/RemarkableCommunity)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor an Episode or Season💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click here to connect with David: https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇