Tony Guarnaccia | Small Steps to Becoming More Resilient in Life & Business
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
WATCH THE PODCAST
Behind every remarkable person is a remarkable example. With that in mind, imaging what it would be like to be raised by a woman so steadfast and strong, that she overcome being in quarantine and isolation with Polio as child for almost 14 years. Then, imagine having a hard working Italian-American dad that loses his bakery, not because of the quality of his food or work ethic, but because of the honest inexperience he had in running a business. It this weeks episode, hear Tony Guarnaccia’s remarkable story of diligence, resilience, and success in life. Listen to how Tony G (a digital marketing expert working with Fortune 500 companies and SMB’s around the country) not only lives the principles you are about to learn, but how you can too. This Remarkable episode is all about becoming more resilient in life, and business by taking small steps. Enjoy the Tony Guarnaccia story!
Tony Guarnaccia is widely recognized as an authority on digital marketing, having grown over 10,000 small businesses and a dozen Fortune 500 companies, including ADP, Ford, and AutoNation. Tony has managed over $400 million in advertising spend and in 2009 earned the prestigious title of Google Partner of the Year. Later, Tony returned to his entrepreneur roots to bring the same strategy, tactics and resources normally reserved for larger enterprises to small business. He believes that by growing small businesses, together we can impact not just our local communities but also our world.
- “All my life, when faced with a big challenge, my mother has always told me to break it down into small steps. Don’t try to tackle it all at once. Just get started on the path towards your goal and then keep going, never stopping until you have achieved your dream.“ – Tony Guarnaccia
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Pam Heinold, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – Pensacola, FL, https://bit.ly/PamHeinoldRPPSponsor
- Lloyd’s Glass, Auto Glass and ADAS Camera Repair and Recalibration, https://lloydsglass.com/FreeRepairEstimates.html
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Free Book Offer: http://smallstepsmanifesto.com/
- Special Coaching Offer: Go to Tony’s website at https://resultsclub.org/RPP for a Special $1 trial to the RESULTS Club ($96 off) for RPP listeners. Just use code “Remarkable” at checkout!
- Tony’s New Book: Small Steps to Grow Profits (launching September 2020! 😃🚀)
- Other Books By Tony: Big Fish Results: How to Use the ‘Net’ for a Bigger Catch, https://amzn.to/3gIC7sa
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tonyguarnaccia/
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: small steps to grow profits, strategic planning, seizing opportunity, importance of follow-up, SEO, Google SEO, Google Ad Words, Leadership, training, delegation, coaching, scalability, failure, ramp up capacity, polio, pandemic, wisdom, knowledge, understanding, quarantine, social change, s-curve of innovation, value proposition, Proverbs 29:18, strategy, tactics, small business growth, Google Partner of the year, entrepreneur, digital marketing
- Mentions: Stew Leonard’s Dairy Farm, The Marketing Revolution bu Tony Guarnaccia, Zig Ziglar, Wayne Gretzky, Dr Felix Chivandire, Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson, Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us in your favorite podcast directories & players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Socialize with our Remarkable Facebook Community and connect with other Remarkable Friends 🤗(https://bit.ly/RemarkableCommunity)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor an Episode or Season💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click here to connect with David: https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇