WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Zack Rutledge | Forgiving, Accepting, & Loving Ourselves (and Others) while Stopping Self Sabotage | Episode 64
Have you heard the one about the guy who holds multiple advanced degrees, is a personal trainer, yoga instructor, author, and learned to beat his anxiety, depression, and PTSD? You know, the one who gets everyone he meets excited about healing and wellness, and inspires them to grow in the areas that they’re hurting.
Whether you are facing physical, mental, or emotional pain, this weeks episode will be a catalyst for us all to help us examine our foundation, and really evaluate where we are at. Plus, this weeks guest helps us identify and know what we need to do next to heal and thrive with practical steps. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Zack S Rutledge story!
Zack S. Rutledge is an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, an ACE Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, and a Certified Brain Health Trainer through the Functional Aging Institute. He has a black belt in karate and has practiced yoga for almost a decade. He holds an MA from American University in Washington, D.C. and starts his Licensed Professional Counselor program in January 2022.
- “Everything just seemed black and white. I finally felt the colors again.” – Zack S. Rutledge
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Email Zack at ZackSRutledge@gmail.com for a free chapter of the book! 🙂
Zack’s Special “Hangry Tamer” Shake Recipe:
- 1 whole banana
- 1/2 cup of mixed frozen berries
- 1 heaping teaspoon of natural peanut butter (no additives other than salt)
- 1 dash of cinnamon
- 1 to 2 heaping teaspoon(s) pure cocoa powder
- unsweetened almond/coconut milk (fill to preferred viscosity)
- (optional) ½ an avocado
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Depression, anxiety, PTSD, poor self-image, dysthymic depression, working out, nutrition, yoga, micro goals, zone, state of flow, goal achievement, scheduling, fear of failure, forgiving, forgiveness, accepting yourself, forgiving others, forgiving yourself, self-sabotage, information obesity, ACE certified fitness nutrition specialist, ACE certified personal trainer, Brain Health Trainer, gut health, Black pepper, turmeric
- Mentions: Eat the Frog by David Allen
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.