WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Kirk McCarley | Finding Your Passion, Setting New Goals, Sowing Good Seed, & Fulfilling Your Dreams | Episode 58
Remember when we were children we’d play for hours pretending we were someone else? A superhero, a famous actor/actress, a super sports figure or announcer. You know, someone or an ideal that we looked up to that saved the day or embodied what we wanted in life. As time passed over the years though, some of us found our own realty, personality, and vocation, while some of us today still want to know what to be when we grow up. In this remarkable episode of the podcast, watch or listen to see how today’s guest makes a career of his passions, and continues to explore the world based on the people God puts in his pathway. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Kirk McCarley story!
Kirk McCarley is a Christ follower, husband, father, Career and Life Coach, statistician for ESPN, Spinning Instructor, cyclist, and columnist. He overcame a life event seven years ago to not only return to an active lifestyle, but to recalibrate his perspective and seek to rededicate and repurpose his objectives to discover the abundance of God’s will. Enthusiastic, while also contemplative; determined, yet relaxed; his passion is to help clients celebrate self-confidence and achieve full God-given potential.
Married to wife, Cindy for 41 years he is father to a son and daughter in addition to having two grandkids.
- “But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.” – Luke 8:15 (full content verses 4 thru 15)
- “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” – Galatians 6:7-8
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://theseedsowercoach.com/about.html
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kirk-mccarley-1bbba950/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KirkMcCarleyTheSeedSowerCoach
- The return on investment from coaching is 570% according to the International Coaching Federation (ICF). For a free consultation call contact Kirk today! https://theseedsowercoach.com/contact.html
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Sowing Good Seed, Coach, Dream Fulfillment, finding your passion, goal setting, beating depression, limiting beliefs, faith, near death experiences, after death, overcoming the fear of death, cycling, statistical analysis, sports broadcasting, HR, human resources, adoption, running, spinning class, leaving a legacy, reverse engineering, heart attack, triple bypass surgery, clinical depression, professional coach, depression
- Mentions: ESPN, Texas, ESPN2, International Coaching Federation
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈