WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Jacqueline Wales | Overcoming Fear, Forgiving Yourself, &Taking Responsibility | E59
In this packed episode we’ll talk about domestic violence, leaving your house as a teenager, alcoholism, drug use, divorce, self-sabotage, and more. Jacqueline shares with us her journey of overcoming fear. And not just overcoming fear, but how we can forgive ourselves, how to move on with life, and how to make a successful marriage after all much struggle and early failure.
Drama, tragedy, hardship, and the baggage of the past are part of all of out lives. In this great episode Jacqueline teaches us through her experiences how to unpack our baggage, properly build relationships, how not to build relationships, and all sorts of great life advice. So check out this episode of the Remarkable People Podcast, the Jacqueline Wales story!
For more than 35 years, Jacqueline Wales has explored human behavior and asked tough questions to discover hard truths. She believes in the power of fearlessness to create the career and life you want. As a motivational speaker, professional coach, author of The Fearless Factor and other books, Jacqueline has helped countless people become more empowered, confident, and resilient.
Her work focuses on leaders who will dig into self-discovery, take accountability for their actions and responsibility for their decisions. She challenges herself daily to be better and challenges her clients to do the same—pushing boundaries and breaking through excuses to achieve results.
- “The first step of unpacking the pain and damage of the past is not to blame others. Take responsibility for your part, be patient, and know it takes time.” – Jacqueline Wales
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- CreationToday.org, Your #1 Resource for Creation, Apologetics, and Evangelism truth, tools, & training today.
- Butler’s Auto Recycling, Used & New Auto Parts – Nationwide Service | Phone 850.478.8500
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://thefearlessfactoratwork.com/contact/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fearlessfactoratwork
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinewales/
- Get you copy of Jacqueline’s latest book, The Fearless Factor @ Work, today! Available on Amazon at https://cutt.ly/OjS6Tmm.
- Take Jacqueline’s class, Transforming Your Career for Success, for FREE at and use promo code: JW21 at checkout. A FREE $49 value!
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Overcoming Fear, Forgiving Yourself, Taking Responsibility, domestic violence, divorce, adoption, self sabotage, confirmation, self doubt, aligned values, positive thinking, fear of failure, insecurities, excuses, pushing through boundaries, gratitude journal, building healthy relationships, toxic relationships, blaming others, emotional baggage, learned behavior
- Mentions: Edenborough Scotland, Rob Jackson
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈