WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Dr. Charles B Redd Jr. | Learning, Living, & Never Giving Up on Your Dreams | S4 Episode 69
Have you heard the story about the hyperactive young man from Detroit who is sent home with a note from his teaching telling his mother he is illiterate? You know, the one where the boy grows into a man, learns to read, understands the different between living and learning versus learning and living, and becomes a successful Fortune 500 businessman, author, coach, and transformational leader?
Ladies and Gentlemen, enjoy this power packed and exciting episode of the Remarkable People Podcast and be ready to take notes. Today’s guest not only teaches us how to overcome the fear of failing, but how to never give up on our dreams. Welcome my friend to the Dr. Charles B Redd Jr. Story!
Dr. Charles Redd, Jr. is a nationally recognized Fortune 500 business leader, adjunct professor, speaker, and ministry founder. With more than 30 years of exceptional performance in both business and ministry, Dr. Charles has a profound approach to developing successful leaders. His track record of transforming underperforming sales teams at The Hershey Company, PepsiCo – Frito-Lay, and Coca-Cola Enterprises has made him a national leader in operations, sales leadership, and sales revenue. Dr. Charles approach to building exemplary leadership teams has resulted in record-breaking sales in major retailers including Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, and convenience stores, as well as high rates of r…
- “Players win games. Teams win championships.” – Dr. Charles B Redd Jr.
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Rob Jackson, Christian Counseling & One-on-One Life Coaching | The Iceberg Model of Christian Spiritual Formation | Phone 719.440.4893
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: http://www.drcharlesredd.com/
- Podcast: https://drcharlesspeaks.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drcharlesredd/
- Visit https://www.drcharlesredd.com/contact for One Free 15 minute discovery call for mentoring or Life coaching.
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Illiteracy, Literacy, Encouragement, Wisdom, Listening, Learning, Trust, Faith, Hope, Sales, Consulting, Leadership, Success, Corporate America, Dyslexia, Hyperactive, Chores, Divorce, Broken Home, Father-Son Relationships, Generational Sins, Depression, Talk Therapy, Forgiving Yourself, Free from Bondage, CPG Consumer Product Goods, Vision, Leadership, Mentoring, Life Coaching, Teamwork, Delegation, Seminary, Life Coach, Never Quit, Obedience, Transformational Leadership
- Mentions: NBT, Neighborhood Bible Time, Promise Keepers, Mark Cuban, Rob Jackson, Hershey’s, Frito Lay, Coca Cola, Pepsi Cola, Maxwell House Coffee
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.