LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
WATCH THE PODCAST
Susan Meier | Building Your Brand by Staying True to Yourself, Self-Reflection, & Empathy
Have you heard the one about the young creative, right-brained artist that went to her college career-fair and met one of the worlds largest and most prestigious left-brained consulting companies, Boston Consulting Group? You know, the one where a round peg really did fit into the square hole?
In this special episode of the Remarkable People Podcast, see how today’s guest not only learned to navigate and succeed in this highly competitive and analytical environment, but thrive and find herself throughout her journey. Listen or watch now to learn how she did it, and you can too. Welcome to the Susan Hamilton Meier story: Building Your Brand by Staying True to Yourself, Self-Reflection, & Empathy!
Susan Hamilton Meier is a brand strategist and visual artist and the founder of Susan Meier Studio. In her consulting practice, she helps leading healthcare brands spark growth and impact. Drawing on her work as an artist, she brings a fresh, creative perspective to strategy. At The Boston Consulting Group, where Susan began her career, she became fascinated by the deep emotional connections that brands build with consumers, which began her journey as a strategist working with some of the world’s most exciting brands, including Unilever, Pepsi, Genentech and Novartis.
- “Oftentimes other people are going to believe in you more than you believe in yourself.” – Susan Hamilton Meier
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://SusanMeierStudio.com
- Twitter: @susanhmeier
- Instagram: @susanmeierstudio
- Linkedin: LinkedIN/in/susanhamiltonmeier
Special Offer: Free, “Podcasting Made Easy: How to Launch a Successful Podcast in 8 Weeks – or Less!” lifetime membership to the first 10 people! Just visit https://davidpasqualone.com/contact-us-connect/ and use the contact form to request your free membership now! 🙂
Free Personality Test: https://www.16personalities.com/
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Brand Strategist, Visual Artist, Emotional Connections, Building Your Brand, Self-Reflection, Empathy, Branding, Job Fulfillment, Life Balance, Imposter Syndrome, Believing in Yourself, Time Management, Logic, Creativity, Imagination
- Mentions: Boston Consulting Group, BCG, Harvard University, Meyers Briggs Analysis, Dr. Seuss
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and in your favorite podcast directories & players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Socialize with our Remarkable Facebook Community and connect with other Remarkable Friends 🤗(https://bit.ly/RemarkableCommunity)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click here to connect with David
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇