LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
WATCH THE PODCAST
Louise Bedford & Chris Tate | Investing, Trading Secrets, & Personal Responsibility | E50
So what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force? They combine forces and become the top stock traders, trainers, and mentors in Australia!
In this remarkable episode Chris and Louise share with us their invaluable insights on stock trading, the purpose of life, mid-life crisis’s, their personal stories, mental health during COVID-19, and more. Enjoy this episode of the Remarkable People Podcast- The Chris Tate & Louise Bedford story!
Louise Bedford: A best-selling author of five books on the sharemarket. She is a behavioral finance expert and has degrees in Psychology and Business. She’s been running the 6-month repeat-for-free www.tradinggame.com.au Mentor Program since the year 2000, and she’s also the founder of www.talkingtrading.com.au, a free weekly trading podcast. Known as ‘the corporate executive who lost the use of her arms and achieved financial freedom by trading with a pen in her mouth’ – she will inspire you to achieve your trading best.
Chris Tate: One of the first people to ever release a share trading book in Australia. He is the best selling author of ‘The Art of Trading’ and ‘The Art of Options Trading in Australia’. He’s been running the 6-month repeat-for-free www.tradinggame.com.au Mentor Program since the year 2000, and he’s also the founder of www.talkingtrading.com.au, a free weekly trading podcast. With a background as an immunologist, and his previous work as a bouncer, Chris’s life experiences will amaze you. When he’s not hanging out with his traders, he can be seen lifting weights at the gym, enjoying yoga.
- “Don’t downplay the hand you’re dealt” – Chris Tate
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
Contact Louise & Chris:
- Website: https://www.tradinggame.com.au/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TradingGame/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/game_trading/
Louise’s Essential 8: Questions for Dealing with COVID Daily:
- What am I grateful for today?
- Who did I check in with or connect with today?
- Did I get outside today?
- Did I move my body today?
- What beauty did I create, or what fun did I have today?
- What good news did I hear today?
- Who was I kind to today?
- What am I looking forward to?
Special Offer(s): Go to our website at www.tradinggame.com.au to register for your free trading plan template, and ‘Trading Made Simple’ e-course.
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Trading, Stock Market, Trading Derivatives, Venture Capitalists, Cracking the Code, PTSD, echo chamber, Internal Tension, COVID, Tribe, Mid Life Crisis, Purpose of Life, Internal Locust of Control, External Locus of Control, Earning Capacity, Self Development, Mentorship, C-Suite, self medication, assault on my identity, self pity, self doubt, welfare, Gratefulness, value system, core values
- Mentions: JFK, Admiral William McRaven, Cheryl Sandburg, Viktor Frankl, Venn Diagram, David Coggins, Dun & Bradstreet, Dante’s Inferno, Rob Jackson
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click Here to Connect with David
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇