LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
WATCH THE PODCAST
Claire Chandler | How Christianity, Community, the A-Team, & Cancer Shaped My Life
Have you heard the one about the young introverted girl who was so afraid to go to college that she told her parents they could leave her at home if there wasn’t room in the car? You know, the one where she not only found her voice in college, but built upon her solid upbringing and tribe to become a rising corporate star? Then, we she least expects it, cancer comes calling and slows her down enough to not only reevaluate her life, but create a life that is dedicated to helping others to learn to live their lives full out as well. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Claire Chandler story!
Claire Chandler helps ambitious companies scale without the growing pains, by finding and fixing performance bottlenecks. She aligns executive leadership around a unifying vision that attracts and retains the right talent to accomplish the company’s mission. The President and Founder of Talent Boost, Claire leverages over 25 years of experience in people leadership, human resources and business ownership to boost leadership alignment and effectiveness.
- “Are you doing what you’re passionate about?” – Claire Chandler
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Samaritan Ministries, Learn more about Samaritan at https://samaritanministries.org/
- Listen to what David Pasqualone has to say about Samaritan Ministries now >> Click Here <<
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
Contact Claire Chandler:
- Website: https://www.ClaireChandler.net
- Website: https://www.TalentBoost.net
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clairechandlersphr/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC43Iz8yWW1gPKN6PkF-wi4g
- Exclusively for our Remarkable Community, go to https://www.ProfitableSWAGGER.com to get your free SWAGGER score and personalized SWAGGER action plan. Complete the free assessment, and help me help YOU become a more confident leader!
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Christianity, Catholic, Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, A-Team, Comradery, Character, Community, Jesuit School, Self Doubt, Reaffirming Voice, What’s Your Superpower, Transformative Moments, NJ, Tribe
- Mentions: MTV, Portuguese Picnic, Brandon Novak, Holy Bible
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click here to connect with David
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇