WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Benjamin Ritter | Changing Your Mindset, Living with Limitless Purpose, & Serendipitous Leadership
Did you hear the one about the young man who wanted to be a soccer pro, but life had other plans for him? You know the one where all of his dreams and goals pretty much morphed overnight through what he perceived as tragedy? Watch or listen now to see how this turn of events not only sent him into a life tailspin, but ultimately brought him to a place of serendipity and passion today. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this weeks Remarkable episode, the Dr. Benjamin Ritter Story!
Dr. Benjamin Ritter, is a leadership and career coach, values geek, regional learning manager for YPO, national speaker, podcaster, author, mentor, and passionate about guiding others in finding, creating, and sustaining a career they love.
With over 10 years of experience coaching and a background in organizational leadership and learning theory, Ben understands how to navigate any career path you decide you want to travel.
Since launching his coaching practice he has guided hundreds of professionals toward creating the career they love and has impacted thousands through his events and media content.
- “Every problem is a personal problem.” – Dr. Benjamin Ritter
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Butler’s Auto Recycling, Used & New Auto Parts – Nationwide Service | Phone 850.478.8500
- Rob Jackson, Christian Counseling & One-on-One Life Coaching | The Iceberg Model of Christian Spiritual Formation
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://www.liveforyourselfconsulting.com/
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/benjaminritter
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ritterbenj
- Go to https://www.liveforyourselfconsulting.com and download your free guide to creating a career you love now!
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Limitless purpose, serendipity, leadership, epitaph, pivoting in business, listening, engaging, soccer, relationship building, Self-doubt, leadership, development coach, changing your mindset, luck, fear, finding clarity, development workshops, future mapping, reality show, leadership coaching, life balance, pain points, resentment
- Mentions: Spouse House, Austin, TX, CPG
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.