WATCH THE PODCAST
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
Simone Knego: Life Lessons from Mount Kilimanjaro & Changing Your View of the World | Episode 54
Are you one of those people who was born knowing exactly what you wanted to be in life, or are you one of the masses who still doesn’t know what they want to do when they “grow up”?
In this Remarkable episode, or guest and friend shares with us her Remarkable story of career, family, adoption, and climbing the infamous Mount Kilimanjaro. Let her experience and hard life lessons make your journey easier, more enjoyable, and help change the narrative of your life for the better. Welcome to this weeks episode of the Remarkable People Podcast, the Simone Knego story!
Simone Knego, author of the best-selling book, The Extraordinary UnOrdinary You, is a wife, mother to six children, and an entrepreneur. In her new best-selling book, The Extraordinary UnOrdinary You, she details her journey of adopting three of her six children, her climb of Mount Kilimanjaro, and all of the funny, scary, and inspiring stories that came along the way. Simone holds both a Bachelor of Science in Accounting and a Master of Accounting from the University of Florida and is a CPA.
- “It was meant to be.”– Simone Knego
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Pam Heinold, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – Pensacola, FL | Phone 850.232.2332
- Pest Safari Pest Control – Pensacola, FL | Phone (850) 477-2847
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://simoneknego.com
- Instagram: @authorsimoneknego
- Facebook: @unordinaryyou
- Buy the book: https://geni.us/ExtraordinaryYou
- Visit her website: https://simoneknego.com
- Invite Simone to speak: Simone@SimoneKnego.com
- Leave a comment or review for the podcast in YouTube or Apple Podcasts, let us know about it via our contact us page, and be entered in to win one of two free books! Winner will be chosen and contact two weeks from the episode original air date. Thanks and God speed!
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Negative Self Talk, Self Care, Sales, Changing Your Narrative, Changing Your Mindset, Family, Adoption, International Adoption, Mount Kilimanjaro, Judaism
- Mentions: Auburn University, University of Florida, South Korea, Seoul Korea, Ethiopia, Live Strong Foundation, Israel, Mount Kilimanjaro
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈