WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Nate Rifkin | Standing Tall, Working on Yourself First, & Patience that Leads to Success | S4 Episode 71
So have you heard the one about the socially distant high school student who left for college expecting things to be different, only to find them the same? You know, the one where the guy ended up leaving college after one year, failing in business, at odds with his peers, and dealing with alcoholism? Then, to add insult to injury, his “temporary” job spinning a sign on the side of the road turned into a 3 year career.
Watch or listen to this remarkable episode now and see how that young man turned his life around, found balance, and you can too. Gentlemen and Ladies, welcome to the Mr. Nate Rifkin story!
When Nate Rifkin began his journey, he was suicidal and drank alcohol every morning to get through the day. He dropped out of college, went broke, bankrupt, and even worked on street corners waving around a sign.
However, Nate learned a little-known spiritual discipline that helped him transform his thoughts, emotions, financial life, and find love. He’s described his journey and the transformative practice he learned in his book, The Standing Meditation. Nate lives in Golden, Colorado with his lovely wife.
- “Never meet your heroes.” – Nate Rifkin
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Anger, childhood anger, dysfunctional home life, marketing, yoga products, depression, alcoholism, drinking in the morning, self hate, weight lifting, change your body change your mind, mentor, ego, IRS, paying back debt, handling debt, building habits, discipleship, ITS debt, bankruptcy, tithing, building wealth, donations, inner peace, joy, truck loading, sign spinning, daily disciplines, goal setting, self sabotage, writing, publishing
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of free will.