WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Dr. David Harvitz | Full Healing from Physical Injuries, Abandonment, & the Pains of Our Past | E66
In this power-packed episode, Dr. David Harvitz shares his life story, the personal challenges he faced on his journey, and the hope and peace he found along the way. He shares not only how he overcame being abandoned by his father at a young age, but how he recovered from serious illness in his adulthood, started a successful Physical Therapy concierge business, helps people heal everyday, and most importantly, how you can too!
Dr. David Harvitz is the owner of ReNew: Concierge Physical Therapy. He has spent the last 11 years working in various orthopedic settings refining his manual therapy skills and now brings those skills to your doorstep. He received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2010 from the University of Pittsburgh, the #1 ranked school in the country for physical therapy. Since then, Dr. Harvitz has progressed through the Manual Therapy Certification track through the University of St. Augustine. He specializes in treating the issues other healthcare practitioners struggle to identify and treat properly.
- “We can work hard from a place of rest without toiling.” – Dr. David Harvitz
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: www.renewpensacolapt.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReNewPensacolaPT
- Twitter: @ReNewPensacolaPT
- Go to Dr. Dave’s website at https://renewpensacolaPT.com/contact-us and enter your information with “Remarkable” inside the ‘how we can help’ box to be eligible for a 75-minute evaluation for a discounted price of only $50.
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Physical Therapy, PT, Abandonment, importance of fathers in the home, father figures, empathy vs sympathy, Type A, Gender Fluidity, homosexuality, Vi Coactus, Favor of God, Jewish, Catholic, Divorce, Welfare, Food Stamps, mentorship, Discipleship, Depression, relationship vs religion, God, Holy Spirit, Jesus, Obedience, shame, hard work, COVID-19, pandemic, Government health care, Coronavirus
- Mentions: Jordan Peterson, Global Grill Pensacola, Anthony Stephaninie, Lee Strobel, The Case for Christ, God TV, God@Work, Rick Marshall, Emma Pasqualone, Ken Coleman, Dr. Sonja Whitaker, Dr. Jim Harris, An Unfair Advantage, Gene Valentino, Young Life, CCO, Coalition for Christian Outreach
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.