Seth Meyers | Real World Missions: Crocodiles, Criminals, & Church Planting for the Community and Christ
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
From an early age Seth felt a calling to the mission field. While pursuing God’s will, he continues to learn throughout the journey what really matters in life. From the importance of reaching the rural areas in Christian missions, to the poorest places around the globe, to battling spiritual apathy and confused priorities, Seth and his families Remarkable stories will not only intrigue and entertain you, but leave you thinking deeply about the purpose of life, and what’s next for you. From crocodile attacks, to being held and beaten at gun point, to seeing people converted from witchcraft and the occult to True Christianity, this episode is packed with not only great stories, but Remarkable inspiration. Welcome to the Seth Meyers story!
Church planter among the Tsongas of South Africa, married to Amy, father of five, truly genuine friend- meet Seth Meyers!
“We have lived in South Africa since 2004, about an hour from Zimbabwe planting churches among Tsongas, Vendas, and the occasional Shona. As to my personality, I am a reluctant child of my times fighting against the near omnipresent hastiness contemporary society and personal proclivity have bestowed on me. But I’m helped in my journey by an outstanding companion who homeschools our four children as well as serves the church. Theologically, I am a confessional Baptist who likes evangelism, churchplanting, premillennialism, Abraham Kuyper, and of course, William Carey.” – Seth Meyers
- “Friendship takes so much work, that few people do it. Friendship is a great gift.“ – Seth Meyers
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Pam Heinold, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – Pensacola, FL, https://bit.ly/PamHeinoldRPPSponsor
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://www.SonOfCarey.com/
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Tsongas, Tsongas People, South Africa, missionary, missionaries, deputation, Indigenous churches, Indigenous pastors, Indigenous people, local church, characteristics of a great missionary, loneliness, away from home, making new friends, being a just steward, world missions, exciting adventures
- Mentions: William Carey, Steve Irwin The Crocodile Hunter, Sir Isaac Watts, Jonathan Edwards, NBT, PCC
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us in your favorite podcast directories & players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Socialize with our Remarkable Facebook Community and connect with other Remarkable Friends 🤗(https://bit.ly/RemarkableCommunity)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor an Episode or Season💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click here to connect with David: https://davidpasqualone.com/connect
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇
Support Your Favorite Guest!