WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
So what happens when an athletic, but introverted young man with a lisp and stutter is so shy he won’t speak to his friends and classmates? You know, the one where the teen is almost completely introverted that he would not even speak to his teachers in class.
Watch or listen now to the remarkable story of today’s guest, the man who went from being afraid to communicate, to the man who now teaches others to communicate confidently and connect with their audiences. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Peter George story!
Peter believes that everyone should be able to confidently share their knowledge and experience. As a public speaking coach and trainer, he specializes in helping executives, attorneys, entrepreneurs, and professional speakers be calm, confident, and credible® every time they speak in public — whether they’re speaking on stage, presenting in meetings, or selling to prospects. Over the past 17 years, Peter has helped professionals from around the corner to those in Fortune 100 companies develop into speakers who understand how to craft and deliver presentations that engage, persuade, and inspire, ultimately helping them increase their impact, influence, and income.
- “Never strive for perfection, strive for connection.” – Peter George
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://PeterGeorgePublicSpeaking.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petergeorgepublicspeaking/
- Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/public-speaking-with-peter-george/id1462669308
- 20% off training to RPP listeners! Just mention THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST when you call. Scheduling Hotline: 401-742-1231
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Public Speaking, Communication, Confidence, Great Communicators, Communication Tips, Public Speaking Tips, Lisp, Stutter, Bullies, Proper Word Choices, Mindset, Engaging Your Audience, Self-Doubt, Limiting Factors, Learning to Speak Confidently, fear of public speaking, overcoming fear
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or any of your favorite Podcast Players
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of free will.