WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Mary Katherine Morales | Feeling Empty Inside, Being Held Hostage, & Living a Transformed Life | Episode 60
Deaf as a child, captive to addiction issues in adolescence & early adulthood, held hostage for five days in Orlando, FL, shot once, former professional broadcaster, current author, consultant, business woman, and now proudly a Woman of Principle… Ladies, Gentlemen, & Friends around the world, welcome to the Mark Katherine Morales story!
Watch or listen now to this amazing podcast episode to not only hear how God has used MK in so many ways, but how she did it, and you can grow and overcome life in the same ways too!
Mary Katherine is an author, interactive workshop expert, accomplished professional and visionary leader. For the past 15 years, she has been inspiring women to embrace their divine purpose and live their dreams! She is an authentic, fun-loving, spiritual leader who is transforming, living courageously, and rising as a Woman of Principle – every day! However, her life was not always so inspiring! When she was 14 the Spirit of God literally gave her the direction, she would write a book. She heard the call a second time in her thirties suffering as an addict, on the verge of death and homelessness. Her book, Becoming Woman of Principle, was released in 2020.
- “There is no way you can fix this with make-up.” – MK’s Dad
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Pam Heinold, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate – Pensacola, Florida
- Rob Jackson, The Iceberg Model of Christian Spiritual Formation – Worldwide
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://www.womanofprinciple.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomanofPrinciple
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mary-katherine-mk-morales-574926bb/
- Go to https://www.womanofprinciple.com/toolkit for a FREE electronic copy of MK’s book, Becoming Woman of Principle, AND her new guide and workbook, Overcoming Self Doubt Through God’s Promises. Enjoy! 🙂
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: kidnapped woman, alcoholism, transformational life, feelings of unworthiness, shame, tough love, self doubt, fear, insecurity, deafness, hearing impaired, feeling left out, self worth, drug use, medicating pain, feeling empty, principles, feeling empty inside, comparison, self sabotage, treatment centers, broadcast media, mentorship, overcoming fear, trauma and drama, becoming transparent
- Mentions: Delray Florida, Banyan Treatment Center, Rob Jackson
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕
- Sponsor some Episodes💪
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈