WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Daniel Hall | Foster Care, Child Abuse, Adoption, & Showing Up for Life Each Day | S4 E72
Have you heard the one about the young boy and his siblings that were taken out of an abusive home and put into an equally dysfunctional and abusive foster care system? You know, the one where they got tired of having strangers come to visit and today’s guest decided he had enough and literally whipped “it” out and pee’d on the wall.
Watch or listen now to this remarkable story and hear how today’s guest was adopted, loved, introduced to music and computers, and how the consistency of his parents not only changed his life, but generations to come. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this week’s Remarkable People Podcast, the Daniel Hall story!
Daniel’s story is one of going from struggle as a youth to being an inspiring, resilient dad, software engineer and mentor to foster parents. He grew up in foster care from ages 2 – 5, and was beaten, verbally abused and told he wouldn’t amount to anything. Up until about 15 years ago, he didn’t give a shit about anyone or anything. He was eventually saved by the Hall family and his wife Tina. Daniel has had a long career as a top-level software engineer and is a passionate advocate for fostering and adoption. Together with Tina, he has six adopted special needs children and he says they have been and continue to be his biggest teachers in life.
- “What’s tomorrow? It’s a new day to make it the best day ever!” – Daniel & Tina Hall to their children each night at bedtime
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielbhall/
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Childhood abuse, foster home, lack of trust, lack of empathy, empty child, obese children, childhood bullying, showing up emotionally, parenting, perseverance, communication skills, forgiveness skills, computer programming, kindness, making the right choices, trombone, leadership, jealousy, fear of failure, divorce, fetal alcohol syndrome, level two autism, reactive attachment disorder (RAD), special needs children, adoption, know your limitations, gratitude, forgiving one another
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of free will.