WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Christian de la Huerta | Escaping Communism, a Self Made Prison, & Fear thru Personal Transformation | E68
Did you hear the one about the young boy that was so painfully shy growing up that he never really felt he fit in anywhere? You know, the one where he felt so isolated and alone, but it only got worse each day because he lived in constant fear that his life and/or family could be taken away from him at any moment. Why you ask? All because he grew up under the bondage of communism in Cuba and his father supported free market economics and the American way.
In this remarkable episode of the podcast, you’ll hear the true life story of a young man who struggled with issues of power, self-doubt, and relationships; and ended up living for years in a self made prison of doubt and pain. See how this man found his voice thru a journey of personal transformation, and you can too. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the remarkable story of Christian de la Huerta!
With 30 years of experience, Christian de la Huerta is a personal transformation coach, TEDx speaker, and author of Awakening the Soul of Power, described by music icon Gloria Estefan as, “a balm for the soul of anyone searching for truth and answers to life’s difficult questions.”
- “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.” – Viktor E. Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Visit Christian’s website at https://soulfulpower.com and sign up for his free email list, and you will receive a sample chapter, power practices and guided meditation on Trust.
- Website: https://soulfulpower.com/
- Facebook Group (Unleash Your Inner Hero): https://www.facebook.com/groups/290440885360555/
- Book: https://soulfulpower.com/Awakening-The-Soul-Of-Power-Book
- Virtual Coaching Group: https://soulfulpower.com/offerings/retreats/adventures-in-transformation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/christiandlh/
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Absolute truth, one race, rape, sexual abuse, relationships, personal empowerment, forgiveness, clear boundaries, power, Marxism, Socialism, Communism, Religion v Relationship, Cancel Culture, Conflict, success, self doubt,fear of public speaking, self sabotage, purpose, sense of purpose, personal transformation, victim mentality, changing our mindset
- Mentions:Cuba, TedX, Viktor Frankl
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
HAVE A QUESTION?
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.