So what happens when a traveling carnival family has a son and the doctors tell them that the boy has a rare form of the eye disease Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP) and will surely be blind? Welcome to the Maxwell Ivey Story!
In this episode of the Remarkable People Podcast, Max Ivey (Author, Speaker, Coach, Entrepreneur, podcast host, and more) shares with us his remarkable story of not only learning to adapt to the disease, but how he finished college, got a “real job” with the IRS, found out what he really wanted in life (not a “day job”), how he explored new and challenging opportunities, failed his way to success, and how he continues to adapt and overcome whatever life throws at him to this day.
Listen now to hear more about Max’s positive mindset, winning attitude, and how we can all choose the either make excuses or results!
- “He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.” – Benjamin Franklin
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- SPECIAL OFFER: Max is offering our Remarkable listeners a Free 13 segment audio course on how to become a rockstar podcaster. Check it out atp: http://theblindblogger.net/8weeks
- Check Out The Remarkable T-shirt: https://davidpasqualone.com/product/remarkable-people-podcast-tshirt-e25-aka-s2e3-maxwell-ivey/ 👕
- Engage with our Remarkable Facebook Community and connect with other Remarkable People like You! 🤗 https://bit.ly/RemarkableCommunity
GUEST BIO & CONTACT INFO:
- SHORT BIO: Know around the world as “The Blind Blogger,” Maxwell Ivey is an award-winning author, writer, popular blogger, and podcaster. Max comes from humble beginnings as all he ever wanted to do was to continue in his father’s and grandfather’s footsteps and be part of the family business, as you can tell by reading this, that isn’t where he ended up. Today he motivates many to reach their business and personal goals in life. He does this through guest speaking, coaching, and through his “What’s Your Excuse” podcast as he mentors new podcasters.
- Website: http://theblindblogger.net/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/maxwellivey
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindblogger/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellivey/
- Max’s Books: https://www.amazon.com/Maxwell-Ivey/e/B00S1T1OY8%3Fre
- All Author: https://allauthor.com/author/maxwellivey/
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Retinitis Pigmentosa, RP, Adaptability, paralysis by analysis, carnival life, going blind, blindness, adaptability, IRS, encouraging, podcast, RPP, Remarkable People, Real, True Story, unscripted, unedited, self improvement, personal development, inspiration, motivation, hope, self help
- Mentions: Chris Krimitsos (51:17), Sylvester Stallone, IHMC (1:02:20)
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us in your favorite podcast directories & players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Join our Remarkable Facebook Community to connect with other Remarkable Friends 🤗(https://bit.ly/RemarkableCommunity)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor an episode or season💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show as able and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach as many people as we can all around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question? Want to Connect with Dave? Click Here: https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very appreciative of our guests, please understand that we do not agree with all of their views and positions. Thankfully we live in a country that protects our freedoms and allows us to practice the constitutional right of free speech, and the universal gift of God’s free will.😇