WATCH THE PODCAST
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST
Ben Baker: How Cycling, Theater, & Construction Framed My Life for Success | Episode 53
So what happens when you take a young man and introduce him to competitive cycling, theater, and construction all before high school graduation? Then, as he’s developing as a man and transitioning into adulthood, infuse him with world travel, technology, and Marketing?
Ladies and Gentlemen, get ready to hear (on the podcast) and see (on YouTube) what happens first-hand so you can grow yourself via this weeks episode of the Remarkable People Podcast, the Ben Baker story!
As the founder of Your Brand Marketing, Ben helps clients understand what makes them special, unique and engaging. For the past 25 years, he has been helping companies communicate internally and externally and develop the next generation of leaders. Through his work, brands tell engaging and meaningful brand stories that elevate and engage employees and compel customers to take action.
Ben is a international keynote speaker, two times author, published in a variety of magazines and host of the YourLIVINGBrand.live podcast.
- “Believe you can do anything, but know you’re not going to do it on your own.”– Ben Baker (Philippians 4:13)
SHOW NOTES, LINKS, CONTACT INFO, SPECIAL OFFERS, & RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- For everyone who connects with Ben via LinkedIn and mentions the Remarkable People Podcast, Ben will give them a FREE pdf copy of either “Powerful Personal Brands” or “Leading Beyond a Crisis“. Enjoy! 🙂
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Your Brand, Branding, Marketing, Podcasting, Team Building, Communication, Repurposing Content, Peter Principle, Solutions, The Art of Storytelling, cycling, competitive cycling, construction, theater, drama, success
- Mentions: Tom Brady, Dennis Rodman, Bradley Cooper, Jeff Galvin, Wailing Wall, Israel, Claire Chandler
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review us on YouTube and your favorite podcast players 🥰
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and social media networks 🚀(https://bit.ly/ShareRPP)
- Send feedback on what we can do better 🕊(https://bit.ly/ContactTRPP)
- Sign-up for our once a week email club to get the latest news, updates, and new episode release notifications 📧(https://bit.ly/RPPUpdates)
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world! 👕(https://bit.ly/ShopRPP)
- Sponsor some Episodes💪 (https://bit.ly/SponsorRPP)
- Donate to the show and help the Remarkable People Podcast reach more people around the world! 😇🌎 (https://bit.ly/SupportRPP)
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
- Have a Question?
Click Here to Connect with David
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily endorse all the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of freewill.😇