WATCH THE PODCAST 📺
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 🎧
Jennifer Maurer | Living in the Moment, Recovering from Divorce, & Giving Your Personal Best | S4 Episode 70
In this Remarkable episode, today’s guest explains how despite the changes and/or obstacles that come our way, we are always the one in control. It’s time to move forward and move ahead now, not later. “Out with the OLD, and In with the BOLD!” This massive mindset and life change begins with overcoming the fear and procrastination in our lives that prevents us from taking those first steps towards better careers, relationships, and better “you’s”!
From learning that Life is short and we get what we settle for, to understanding how we can start Overcoming the fears that prevent us from moving on to greater things, to Putting our fears in the “friend zone.” Gentlemen and Ladies, all this and more in this hour of power. Welcome to the Jennifer Maurer story!
Jennifer is an established Certified Life Coach and author of “5 Steps to Freedom From Fear,” a simple guide to removing the obstacles that prevent us from realizing our fullest potential by putting fear in the “friend zone.” As a divorced mother of two, Jennifer has experienced the challenges of having to reinvent herself after significant life changes and pave the way to a better future. She now helps others to realize that when life throws you a curve-ball, it’s time to take your best swing. It’s a time for growth and reinvention. Her mantra: “You get what you settle for,” a belief which she utilizes as the foundation for her teachings and credits for her success.
- “Don’t show people your super powers. Show them theirs.” – Jennifer Maurer
EPISODE PROUDLY SPONSORED BY:
- Rob Jackson, Christian Counseling & One-on-One Life Coaching | The Iceberg Model of Christian Spiritual Formation | Phone: 719.440.4893
- Samaritan Ministries is a Biblical solution to health care. It is not insurance. We deliver authentic, compassionate, and personal service in the name of Christ to enable and inspire members to provide for one another’s medical needs through prayer, encouragement, and financial support. | Website: https://samaritanministries.org/ | Phone: (877) 764-2426
SHOW NOTES: SPECIAL OFFERS, LINKS, GUEST CONTACT INFO, & OTHER RESOURCES MENTIONED:
- Website: https://www.jennifermaurer.net
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JenniferMaurerFreedomCourse
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennifermaurer8/
- Visit Jennifer’s website at www.jennifermaurer.net. It’s a colorful, informational, pit stop where you can view her gallery of inspiration, get details on the coaching services she offers and gain access to her guide “5 Steps to Freedom From Fear.” You can also drop in on her “My Two Sense” blog and check out her latest newsletter full of helpful tips & tricks to navigating life’s challenges. It’s all there on her website along with links to all of her social media platforms! Check out Jenn’s latest book at https://jennifermaurer.samcart.com/products/5-steps-to-freedom-from-fear
EPISODE CORE THEMES & MENTIONS:
- Core Themes: Catholic, Detroit MI, mortgage industry, living in the moment, memories, gratitude, victim mentality, Love is a choice, marriage and family, divorce, women in the workforce, out of the workforce, depression, mourning, shaking the depression, helping others, fear, self doubt, meaningful work, regret, overcoming fear, ego, zone, law of attraction, fake it until you make it
- Mentions: James Sisco, Ronald Reagan, Colorado Christian University, Wayne Dyer, Brandon Novak
HOW TO SUPPORT THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST:
- Subscribe, Rate, & Review us on YouTube, Apple, Spotify, and all of your favorite Podcast Player(s)
- Share the podcast with your family, friends, co-workers, church, and on your social media pages
- Shop our store and support your favorite podcast, guest, and charities around the world
- Sponsor or Donate what you can financially to the podcast and help us continue to reach people around the world with the Remarkable true life stories that inspire us all to grow, feel purpose, and fulfill it!
THANKS FOR LISTENING TO THE REMARKABLE PEOPLE PODCAST! 🎈
THE NOT-SO-FINE-PRINT DISCLAIMER:
While we are very thankful for all of our guests, please understand that we do not necessarily hold, or endorse the same beliefs, views, and positions that they may have. We respectfully agree to disagree in some areas and thank God for the blessing and privilege of free will.